‘One Hundred Years of one Addingham family: the Brears’ by Anne Knight
This is the detailed story of a generation of the author’s family – the Brear’s are best known for their involvement with the Addingham Sawmill (‘William Brear & Sons’) but this page includes details of all members of the family between 1840 and 1940.
To find out about other Addinghamers past and present we suggest you refer to the books about the village or try the following sources:-
1. The ‘Ilkley Pages’ People Page, for Wharfedale contacts, reminiscences, family information.
2. Genfair – ‘One stop shop for family & local historians’.
3. Wharfegen – A Genealogical Study of Wharfedale & Craven by Nic Wilson
5. My Heritage – Host and search your family tree website.
5. Requests for information:-
“Am wondering if anyone might be able to provide information about Fred and Elsie Jennings who had the shop at 148 Main Street in the 1930-50s. i am descended from them and am looking for information or people who may have had some form of contact.
Any help or suggestions appreciated
Many thanks, regards,
|Margaret Holms nee Ashton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Evaccuee lived wth your family – Roger and Roy Londoners
Curious to see if you are still living in Addinham
If you can help – please use the Contact form.